The Autopilot, adding professional-grade tracking to the VDO360 lineup
The Autopilot package features our Saber PTZ camera with:
- 12x optical zoom
- Low light ability. Excellent image quality even at low lux of 0.01 lux
- Larger FOV at 72.5 degrees with no video distortion
- Belt drive technology – twin motors for smooth, quiet and fast movement
- Reverse mountable, standard tripod screw on bottom of unit
- DVI-I (HDMI) & USB 3.0 output
- Full function remote control
An Intel NUC mini PC provides the processing power for the Perfect Track software:
- Intel Core i3
- 4GB RAM
- SSD hard drive
- Windows 10 Professional
Also included is a wall/display mount and all necessary cables. An optional addition is a USB 3.0 video capture device.
MSRP prices for US only:
- $4795 (Standard DVI output version)
- $4945 (with USB 3.0 video capture device)
Perfect Track is our award winning software that uses advanced image processing to recognize individuals in the Saber’s video stream. The sophisticated tracking algorithms far surpass any other solution on the market in terms of accuracy and consistency. Once a user is recognized, Perfect Track intelligently controls the camera to smoothly follow that user. No tracking beacons, operators, or excessive equipment needed.
The Perfect Track software comes pre-installed on the NUC computer and has a simple to use interface with one time setup.