The VUSBEXT-U is an economical but high performance USB extender, compliant with USB 2.0 specifications. Extend USB PTZ HD Cameras from the Host (PC) up to 50m (164 ft) using twisted pair cable.
- Support for any high-speed (480 Mb/s) , full-speed (12 Mb/s) or low speed (1.5 Mb/s) USB device
- Allows a USB PTZ Camera to be remotely located by up to 50m (164 ft)
- Supports suspends/resumes standard for green operation
- Supports Hot Plug/Unplug
- No software driver required
VUSBEXT-U Springline Specifications
- Local unit: Upstream Port: USB type B Male, Downstream Port: RJ45 Jack Power: Powered from computer end.
- Remote Unit: Upstream Port: RJ45 jack, Downstream Port: USB Type A Female
- Power: External 24V 0.5A DC Supply.
- Dimensions: RX: 66x60x24mm TX: 66x60x23mm
- Interconnect Cable: Standard category 5e/6 UTP or STP
- Max Cable Length: 50 m (164 ft)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 150 °F (0 to 65 °C)
What’s in the box?
- Springline receiving unit (camera end)
- Springline sending unit (computer end)
- Power supply for sending unit